Host Renewals for the January 2017 WWOOF Book have now closed. If you missed the 31st December deadline and wish to remain in the WWOOF Program, you will need to fill in the Host Application Form. This has provision for re-instating Hosts.
Re-joining as a WWOOF Host
Hosts whose membership has lapsed must use the Host Application Form if they wish to be re-instated as a Host. The fee to be reinstated is $90.00, this includes access to the WWOOF App OR a hardcopy of the next edition of the WWOOF Book. If you provide us with a copy of your current organic / biodynamic certification with an AQIS accredited Certifying body (eg. NASAA, ACO/BFA, OGA, TOP, SFQ or OFC) reinstatement is free.
Current Hosts will be sent an invoice in either March or September each year. The deadline for payment and alterations to entries in the WWOOF Book is 15th of April and 15th of October each year.
Hosts who do not renew their membership by the deadline will have their entry removed from the WWOOF Book. Their membership will be current until either 30th of June or the 31st of December (depending on when they joined), if memberships are not renewed by this date their Host entry will be removed from the Forum and WWOOF App and their Host membership will lapse, they will not be sent future renewal invoices.
The fee to be re-instated is $90.00 incl GST and includes a WWOOF App or WWOOF Book, if you provide us with a copy of your current certification with an AQIS accredited Certifying body, e.g. NASAA, ACO, BDRI, TOP, SFQ, AUS-QUAL or OFC, re-instating is FREE.Annual Renewal Fees
Host renewal fees are as follows:
- Host renewal : $65.00
- Host renewal with App: $75.00
- Host renewal with Book: $80.00
- Host renewal with Book and App: $90.00
- *Concession: $50.00
- *Concession with App: $60.00
- *Concession with Book: $65.00
- *Concession with Book and App: $75.00
*Please advise us of your concession card no. & type, eg. Health Care Card (not Seniors card)
- Certified Organic or Biodynamic: FREE with a copy of your CURRENT certificate (this can be scanned & e-mailed, uploaded or mailed) Your certificate IS your payment, your renewal will not be processed until we have this. If you are waiting for you new Certificate, PLEASE SEND THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW, next year you can send us the one you are waiting on.
- Certified Organic or Biodynamic with App: $10.00
- Certified Organic or Biodynamic with Book: $15.00
- Certified Organic or Biodynamic with Book and App: $25.00
- **Exceptional Circumstances: FREE
**Please advise us if you have been flood, cyclone or bushfire affected
- Credit Card: Payment using on-line form, by fax or by mail with your Tax Invoice
- EFT: Electronic Funds Transfer (Direct Bank deposit or Internet Banking transfer). Please use our on-line form to advise us of the date of your EFT payment and any alterations. We will not process your renewal until your payment is in our account.
- PayPal: Please use our on-line form to pay by PayPal
- Cheques: payable to WWOOF Pty Ltd. Please mail with your Tax Invoice.
- Money Orders: payable to WWOOF Pty Ltd. Please mail with your Tax Invoice.
- Free: if you are a currently Certified Organic or Biodynamic through an AQIS accredited Certifying body (e.g. NASAA). Please fill in our On-line Host Renewal Form and upload, email, fax or mail us a copy of your current certificate. We will not process your renewal until we have this certificate.
Methods of Payment
Mail should be sent to:
WWOOF Pty Ltd
2166 Gelantipy Road,
W Tree, Victoria 3885.
Allow 10 days for postage to ensure your renewal reaches us prior to the deadline.
Fax number 03-5155-0342
If you wish to become a WWOOF Host you can download a Host Pack* which includes the Host guidelines, some information about insurance and a WWOOF Host Application Form
The new Host registration fee is $90.00 incl GST and includes a WWOOF App or WWOOF Book, if you provide us with a copy of your current certification with an AQIS accredited Certifying body, e.g. NASAA, ACO, BDRI, TOP, SFQ, AUS-QUAL or OFC, registration is FREE.
*The Host Pack is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You will need the Acrobat viewer to view these files. which can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe here.